This week on the All About the Mouse Disney podcast we talk about the must-do places to eat in Walt Disney World for first-timers. There are so many amazing and unique places to eat on Walt Disney World property, but how many of these places would you recommend to someone who is visiting the parks for the very first time? You want you first visit to Walt Disney World to be filled with great first impressions, so we’re going to run through some of the must-do places to eat that have some aspect that shouldn’t be missed on your first trip. They might now all have the very best food, prices, or atmosphere, but when you add everything up, they total up to an experience that shouldn’t be passed up on your first trip to the Walt Disney World Resort.
In the news this week, Pandora – the World of Avatar opens in Disney’s Animal Kingdom with tremendous crowds and incredible wait times, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout, likewise, opens to intense crowds and lines at Disney’s California Adventure park, iTunes celebrates the opening of Pandora with specially-priced “Avatar” movie downloads, classic Disney animation is set to be auctioned off, and much more!
We have some brand new additions to add to the All About the Mouseketeer Roll Call this week also. If you’d like to become an official All About the Mouseketeer, send us an email to email@example.com and tell us who you are as well as where you’re from. In addition to the Roll Call this week, we’re going to read a couple of emails from listeners who had some interesting comments on some of our recent episodes.
At the end of the show, we’ll announce the winner of our “Remember Dreams Come True” audio trivia question posed back on Episode 212.
All of this and much more lies ahead on this week’s episode of the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast – your weekly dose of Disney magic and mayhem.
Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission:Breakout References Classic Disney Attractions
Must-do Places To Eat for the Walt Disney World First-timer
1. Character Dining (Akershus in the Norway pavilion at Epcot, O’hana at Disney’s Polynesian Village resort, 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian resort)
2. 50’s Prime Time Cafe (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
3. Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe (Magic Kingdom)
4. Hoop De Doo Musical Revue (Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort & Campground)
5. Whispering Canyon Cafe (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge resort)
6. Beaches and Cream (Disney’s Beach Club resort)
7. Coral Reef (Epcot – The Seas with Nemo and Friends)
8. Sunshine Seasons (The Land)
9. A country in Epcot’s World Showcase (Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, & Canada)