Hosted by Bryan Ripper and Jonathan Dichter
- Episode 251 – Listener Interaction 01/19/18 - This week’s Listener Interaction show was recorded live on Facebook LIVE while taking comments and questions from our viewers watching from home. We also answer questions submitted by our listeners via social media. This week we’ll talk about whether or not Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is worth the cost, our thoughts on the new Fastpass+ options for Club Level ... Read More
- Episode 250 – Disney News 01/17/18 - This week on our Disney news episode of the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Disney announces new Fastpass+ options for Club Level rooms at select Walt Disney World Deluxe resorts, Black Panther breaks pre-sale ticket sales record for Marvel movies, Disney adds a virtual element to a runDisney challenge, and much more!
- Episode 249 – DVC By Resale - Shontell Crawford from DVC By Resale joins us to talk a little bit about what the Disney Vacation Club is, what DVC By Resale is, how the market for DVC is shifting, and why now might be the perfect time so buy or sell DVC on the resale market. Whether you’ve ever considered buying into the Disney Vacation Club or ... Read More
- Episode 248 – Listener Interaction 01/12/18 - This week, for our Listener Interaction episode, we invite one of our good friends, frequent fill-in co-hosts, and loyal listeners Sara Evans to join us. Recently, Sara posted a question on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Facebook group looking for ideas for places to go to or bars to check out while she and her husband are down ... Read More
- Episode 247 – Disney News 01/10/18 - This week in Disney news we get official word of another Epcot attraction closure, Disneyland gets first ever complete street car rail replacement, Epcot’s International Festival of the Arts workshops are announced, Black Panther trailer premiers, and much more! FRIDAY, JANUARY 12, 2018 SATURDAY, JANUARY 13, 2018 SUNDAY, JANUARY 14, 2018 MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2018 TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2018 WEDNESDAY, ... Read More
- Episode 246 – A First-timer’s WDW Trip Report Prt. 2 - Last week we featured Part 1 of a 2-part discussion we have with two people taking their first ever trip to Walt Disney World with Jonathan. This week we’ll conclude our discussion with Lindsey and Jen and talk about their experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If you would like to contact ... Read More
- Episode 245 – Listener Interaction 01/05/18 - This week for our Listener Interaction episode, we answer questions from listeners about the safest Walt Disney World resort restaurant to take a picky eater to, Jonathan’s favorite Disney Christmas specials, attractions we would like to see Disney add to their theme parks and more!
- Episode 244 – Disney News 01/03/18 - This week in Disney news we get more details about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, we suffer a very dear loss of one of the Citizens of Hollywood, Imagineers unveil new details about the Incredicoaster at Disney’s California Adventure, Walt Disney World resort hotels remove “Do not disturb” signs from their rooms, and much more!
- Episode 243 – A First-timer’s WDW trip report - Happy New Year!! We kick off 2018 with our first episode of the year on our new release format. It’s Monday and that means it’s our feature discussion show. This week we are featuring part 1 of a two-part discussion we had with Jonathan’s good friends Jen and Lindsay, who recently took their first trip to Walt Disney World with ... Read More
- Episode 242 – 2017 Ear In Review - It’s that time of year again! As 2017 comes to an end, we take a look back at all of the Disney news and announcements that took place over the course of the year. Join us, along with Window to the Magic host Paul Barrie, as we remember the many pieces of news that had us all talking about Disney ... Read More
- Episode 241 – Extinct Attraction Audio - This week on All About the Mouse, our good friend Sam Polkinghorne has put together a special collection of extinct attraction audio based on listener feedback and requests. This episode features some of the most beloved and reminisced-about attractions like America Sings, The Timekeeper, Kitchen Kabaret, and more. Jonathan will also give us his SPOILER FREE review of Star Wars: ... Read More
- Episode 240 – Mickey’s Christmas Carol with Mike and Patricia Peraza - This week on All About the Mouse, we continue to celebrate the season at Christmas time with a look at “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” with Mike and Patricia Peraza, 2 of the animators who worked on the film. “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” has become a modern day Christmas classic and a staple for households all over. Mike and Patricia will take us ... Read More
- Episode 239 – Disney Christmas Specials - This week our good friend Bryce Yelverton joins us to talk about all of the many Disney Christmas specials that have been released over the years. From Mickey’s Christmas Carol to the Wonderful World of Disney Magical Holiday Celebration, Disney never fails to get audiences feeling jolly and festive. Some of these specials have become timeless Disney classics that are ... Read More
- Episode 238 – Positively Disney - This week we are joined by author Kimberly Bouchard to talk about her “Positively Disney” book series, which features feel-good stories inspired by Disney theme parks, movies, fans, and more. We all have our favorite memories from the parks as well as other aspects of Disney that make us feel good inside, and they all mean different things to each ... Read More
- Episode 237 – Thanksgiving Movie Releases - This week we’re back with a normal show and we’re talking about Disney Thanksgiving movie releases. From “Beauty and the Beast” to “Coco”, Disney has been releasing blockbuster films over the long Thanksgiving weekend, and we’re going to talk about the dozens of films that have been released during this busy time of year and look at their successes (and ... Read More
- Episode 236 – Disney Park Audio - This week’s show is completely different from anything we’ve done before! Due to some technical difficulties at the All About the Mouse Studios East, we were unable to put together our normal format show. However, one of our good friends and loyal listeners, Sam, put together a fantastic episode of park audio for us to feature in this week’s show ... Read More
- Episode 235 – Creative Director and Author Dave Bossert - This week we are talking with someone who has worked on dozens of Disney animated films like The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hercules, and more! Dave Bossert has not only had a hand in creating Disney classics, he has also worked on restoring several older Disney classics like Snow White and the ... Read More
- Episode 234 – Disney Facts You May Not Know - This week we have a fascinating list of fun facts about Disney movies and Disney characters to talk about. Whether you’re a casual Disney fan or a self-professed “Disney addict”, there are lots of interesting facts about these classic Disney movies and characters that you never knew. This week, we reference an article recently written on E Online and talk ... Read More
- Episode 233 – The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - This week we have a different kind of show than you may be used to. Our main topic is on a subject that has absolutely nothing to do with Disney. This week we’re talking about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Jonathan recently had the opportunity to visit Universal Studios in Orlando and, since both AATM hosts (and many other ... Read More
- Episode 232 – Inside the Haunted Mansion - This week our show is dedicated to the classic Disney attraction The Haunted Mansion. This has been a staple to Disney parks around the world for decades and it all began back in 1969 at the original Disneyland park. This week we take a look at some fun facts about the residence of the 999 Happy Haunts. There are so ... Read More
- Episode 231 – Disney Cruise Line Revisited - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we revisit a subject we haven’t really talked about in quite some time – Disney Cruise Line. One of our loyal listeners, Stefani, joins us to talk about her experiences on several Disney Cruise Line sailings including her most recent sailing to Alaska and a repositioning cruise going from Vancouver to ... Read More
- Episode 226 – Disneyland In-Park Announcers - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we air a show that was previously recorded in which we interview Disneyland and California Adventure in-park announcers Bill Rogers and Camille Dixon. This real-life husband and wife duo have done thousands of in-park announcements going back to 1991 when Bill took over from retired official voice of Disneyland Jack ... Read More
- Episode 230 – Doing The Parks With Someone With Autism - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we tackle a topic that comes up fairly often in Disney trip planning discussions. Many guests with special needs visit Disney theme parks each and every day, but perhaps one of the special needs we don’t hear enough about is the needs of Disney’s guests with autism. Autism is a ... Read More
- Episode 229 – Pandora the World of Avatar - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are taking an in-depth look at Pandora: The World of Avatar. Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s newest themed land is one of the most immersive experiences you can find on property at the Walt Disney World resort complete with bio-luminescent plant life, floating mountains, and more. This week we go into ... Read More
- Episode 228 – Thanks For Soarin’ With Us - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are coming to you on location from Epcot in The Land pavilion. We’re excited to bring you the show recorded in Walt Disney World culminating in a ride through on the newest version of Soarin’. This is a visual attraction with a stunning audio soundtrack that you are sure ... Read More
- Episode 227 – Staying Off-Property At Walt Disney World - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking about some of our favorite places to stay off-property in Walt Disney World. There are a ton of places to stay that are within a few minutes’ driving distance of the Walt Disney World theme parks. We are going to talk about some of our favorite places ... Read More
- Happily Ever After - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are dedicating the entire show to the new Magic Kingdom fireworks show “Happily Ever After”. After replacing “Wishes” just a few months ago, “Happily Ever After” has been enjoyed by thousands of guests from all over the world, and your AATM host Bryan Ripper recently had a chance to see ... Read More
- Episode 225 – The 2017 Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Jonathan takes us inside the 2017 Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet that he attended this past weekend in Seattle, Washington. In addition to a terrific community of Disney fans, there were a ton of celebrities, vendors, and more in attendance. Jonathan will give us a recap and talk about some of his ... Read More
- Episode 224 – Tribute to The Great Movie Ride and Ellen - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we take a look at two Walt Disney World attractions that are going to be closing down for good. The Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Ellen’s Energy Adventure in Epcot have both entertained millions of guests over the years, and they have both deservedly earned their spot ... Read More
- Episode 222 – Inside the 2017 D23 Expo - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are continuing our look at the 2017 D23 Expo with a first-hand account from a listener, Deborah, who attended the Expo. Deborah will talk with us about her experience at the Expo this year as well as the amazing panels and presentations she witnessed and all of the surprises ... Read More
- Episode 221 – D23 Expo Announcements - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are dedicating the entire episode to the news and announcements that came out of the D23 Expo! Disney held a spare-no-expense convention in Anaheim, CA this past weekend for Disney fans, and they used the platform to unveil some amazingly exciting announcements of plans that lie in store for ... Read More
- Episode 220 – Disney Video Games - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking all about Disney video games. From Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts to the more nostalgic Mickey Mousecapade and the Disney Afternoon collection for NES, there are tons of great Disney-related videos games – and some not so great. We have 2 guests who eat, sleep, and breathe ... Read More
- Episode 219 – Road Trip and Disney 2 - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Bryan and his wife, Amy, will give a recap of their recent family road trip mixed in with some Disney audio related with several of their stops along the way. Over the course of 10 days, our family of four and traveled more than 5,000 miles across the country in ... Read More
- Episode 218 – Disney Gaming (Board/Table-top Games) - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we talk with Kelly and Sarah, two of our listeners who love Disney games. To be exact, we’re talking about Disney-related board games and table-top games. There are some fun and exciting games out there for Disney fans of all ages, and we’re going to talk about some of our ... Read More
- Episode 217 – Must Do Disney - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking with Stacey from the Walt Disney World Resort programs “The Top 7” and “Must Do Disney”. These shows have been running in Walt Disney World resort rooms for 12 years showcasing all of the amazing attractions that the parks have to offer, and Stacey has been the ... Read More
- Episode 216 – All Things Star Wars - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Jonathan is joined by Don Morin and Melissa McGuire for a discussion about all things Star Wars. Bryan is touring the country with his family on vacation, so this week we are getting our Star Wars fix and geeking out on everything from Tauntauns to Sith lords in the movies ... Read More
- Episode 215 – Disney Theatrical Reference Tracks - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Patrick Kramer joins us to talk about his role in the recording of Disney’s official reference track for the theatrical version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Patrick is a Nashville resident, singer/actor, and theatrical producer, and he had the opportunity to record the voices for Phoebus and Clopin as ... Read More
- Episode 214 – Must-Do Places To Eat for the WDW First-Timer - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney podcast we talk about the must-do places to eat in Walt Disney World for first-timers. There are so many amazing and unique places to eat on Walt Disney World property, but how many of these places would you recommend to someone who is visiting the parks for the very first time? ... Read More
- Episode 213 – Viva Italia - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, Jonathan returns to the show fresh off of his Viva Italia Adventures By Disney trip. Jonathan had an amazing trip to Italy with Disney cast members, tour guides, and about 40 other people, and he’s going to tell us all about his trip this week. From Rome to the romantic ... Read More
- Episode 212 – Farewell to “Wishes” w/ Composer Greg Smith - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Paul Barrie from A Window To The Magic is filling in for Jonathan while he is still away in Italy. Together we’re going to be remembering “Wishes” as it makes way for the new fireworks show at Magic Kingdom, “Happily Ever After”. Later in the show we’ll have the man ... Read More
- Episode 211 – The Disney Treatment For Moms - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Jessica Sanders from The Happiest Blog On Earth fills in for Jonathan Dichter as co-host. Together, we’ll recognize Mother’s Day by talking about great ideas to give your mother the Disney treatment in the Disney theme parks in Walt Disney World and Disneyland. Whether you’re going to be in the ... Read More
- Episode 210 – Jonathan’s WDW Trip Report - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast Jonathan Dichter returns to the show and we spend some time talking about the new experiences he got to try out on his recent trip to Walt Disney World. We’ll also touch on a review of the Skipper Canteen restaurant in Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland and give a brief behind the ... Read More
- Episode 209 – Summer Trip Planning Tips - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we are joined by a special guest co-host. Sarah Evans is one of our loyal listeners and a school teacher up in Maryland. She is filling in this week while Jonathan is traveling home from Walt Disney World. Beci Mahnken from Mousefan Travel is also joining us to share some ... Read More
- Episode 208 – Disney Music With Dave Niskin - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we talk with a fantastic musician who does his own instrumental acoustic guitar renditions of classic Disney songs. Dave Niskin is a British guitarist and touring musician who has recently posted several videos on YouTube of his inspirational versions of Disney songs. We’ll talk with Dave about his background, influences, ... Read More
- Episode 207 – The Hodge Podge Episode - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking about a variety of different Disney-related topics. There have been a number of things that we’ve been meaning to talk about on the show lately from movie reviews to news items, and this week we’re going to catch up with an all-inclusive discussion about all things Disney. ... Read More
- Episode 206 – The Dreamfinder - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we interview Ron Schneider, famous for playing the walk-around Dreamfinder character from Epcot. Ron has had an amazing career in theme parks and more for nearly 40 years. With his years of experiences in the parks and entertainment industry, he has amassed some terrific stories, and he’s here to share ... Read More
- Episode 205 – Sounds From The Studios - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we have a special episode filled with some exciting new audio from The Studios! There’s so much exciting stuff to show you this week from The Studios that we’re going to forego talking about the latest Disney news, All About the Mousketeer Roll Call, etc. until next week. We hope ... Read More
- Episode 204 – Attractions You Don’t Need A Fastpass For - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, Jessica Sanders from The Happiest Blog on Earth and author of “Disneyland on any budget” joins us to talk about attractions at both the Walt Disney World resort and the Disneyland resort in California that you don’t need to waste a Fastpass on. Everyone wants to make the most of ... Read More
- Episode 203 – Killing Time While Waiting In Line - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are gearing up for the warmer months and busy crowds with a discussion on things to do while you’re waiting in line for attractions in Disney theme parks. Our good friend Bryce Yelverton, author of Coaster Crusade, joins us for some tips and ideas of fun ways to pass ... Read More
- Episode 202 – The Must-Do’s of Disney’s Hollywood Studios - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking all about the movies and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Even with all of the constructions going on right now to make room for Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land, there are still plenty of must-do attractions and experiences that should not be missed at this park. This ... Read More
- Episode 201 – Don Hahn Talks Live-action B & B - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, legendary Disney producer talks with us about his latest project and soon to be released live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson. Don produced the original modern day Disney classic animated film and he is thrilled to talk about the latest incarnation of this magical fairy tale. ... Read More
- Episode 200 – All About the Mouse Episode 200 Extravaganza! - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are celebrating 200 episodes! We began this show 10 years ago and we are thrilled to be celebrating 200 episodes of talking about Disney, interviewing legendary Disney celebrities, breaking Disney news, and bringing you magic and mayhem every single week. In celebration of episode 200, we are bringing you ... Read More
- Episode 199 – Captain EO with Imagineer Terri Hardin - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we welcome back legendary Disney Imagineer Terri Hardin to talk about Captain EO. Terri worked alongside Michael Jackson, Francis Ford Coppola, and Anjelica Huston on Captain EO, which opened up at Epcot in the Magic Eye Theater in 1986. Terri shares her experiences with working with this amazing group of ... Read More
- Episode 198 – Romantic Things To Do At Disney - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we help get you ready and prepared for Valentine’s Day by talking about romantic things to do in the theme parks and Disney Cruise Line. We had many people email their romantic experiences in Disney theme parks, and we’ve selected 4 people to join our discussion panel. There are so ... Read More
- Episode 197 – Bring Back That Old Disney Magic - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we invite one of our loyal listeners on the show to co-host and participate in a discussion that he suggested. We all have things that we originally fell in love with all throughout the Disney organization. Whether it’s theme parks or movies, a lot has changed over the years, and ... Read More
- Episode 196 – Disney Princesses - This week we are joined again by Brooke Lowry of the Redefining Royalty blog to talk with us about some of our favorite Disney Princesses. Disney has a wide array of princesses with various personality, physical, and character traits, and we’re going to break them down and look at what makes each one unique and special. In the new this ... Read More
- Episode 195 – Add, Remove, and Change (Epcot) - This week we have a surprise guest host on the show. We welcome one of our loyal listeners, Sara from Maryland, to talk about changes that we would like to see come to Epcot. Epcot is a classic Disney theme park that has stood the test of time for almost 35 years, but with all of the things being added ... Read More
- Episode 194 – Taking Young Children To The Parks - This week we are answering a listener email asking about going to the parks with young children, and we’ve brought on Jessica Sanders, author of “Disneyland On Any Budget: Money Saving Tips From The Happiest Blog On Earth”, to help us talk about some tips to help out with these trips. From baby care and nursing to eating and emergencies, ... Read More
- Episode 193 – Disney New Year’s Resolutions - Happy New Year!!! It’s officially 2017 and it’s time to start making those New Year’s resolutions. So, this week Bryan and Jonathan are discussing their New Year’s resolutions that have to do with Disney. We’d love to hear what your Disney New Year’s resolutions are also! In the news this week, Disney stands to make a small fortune off Carrie ... Read More
- Episode 191 – An Epcot Christmas - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney podcast we are playing Christmas audio specifically from Epcot. Since this show is coming out just in time for Christmas, we thought it would be nice to feature some audio from current and past attractions from Epcot that are special to the holiday season. First, we feature one of the true ... Read More
- Episode 190 – Bill Farmer (Goofy) - This week we’re joined by none other than Bill Farmer, the voice of Goofy. Bill is a Disney legend and has been the voice of Goofy for the last 30 years. Bill joins us this week to talk with us about his work with Disney as well as other studios and other classic animated characters. We’ll also talk with him ... Read More
- Episode 189 – Trip Report - This week Bryce Yelverton fills in for Jonathan Dichter as co-host and we talk about some Disney experiences that are new to the parks and also just new to him. There is so much that has been added to the Walt Disney World resort over the last couple of years, and we’ll talk about some of these new experiences as ... Read More
- Episode 188 – Disney Holiday Shopping Lists - This week we have a roundtable discussion with our friend and author of “Coaster Crusade” Bryce Yelverton about great holiday gift ideas for Disney fans. There are so many terrific and unique ideas out there that only the avid Disney fan can truly appreciate, and they would love to have Santa show up at their house with any one of ... Read More
- Episode 187 – Destination D Amazing Adventures - This week we take a look at the exciting announcements that came out of Destination D, the D23 Disney fan convention, in Walt Disney World. There were big pieces of news announced concerning Star Wars Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studio and Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, but there were also several smaller announcements that are very exciting as well. In ... Read More
- Episode 186 – Disney Top 20 - This week we pick a specific Disney topic and category and then we go through the top 20 things in that particular category. This is similar to when we did a news story a while back about the Top 10 Resorts in Walt Disney World.
- Episode 185 – Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet Update - This week we have special guest Don Morin, organizer of the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet, on the show to talk about this extremely popular event. The Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet is a Disney fan gathering in the Seattle, Washington area of the country that has really taken off! Going into its 10th year, it has grown as a tight-knit community ... Read More
- Episode 184 – Road Trip and Disney - This week we have a very special guest on the show. Amy Ripper will actually join Bryan in a recap discussion of their road trip family vacation from Florida to Canada and back. Along the way, we’ll play Disney audio from the parks and beyond to represent various areas and geographic locations from the road trip. We’re going to give ... Read More
- Episode 183 – Richard White (Gaston) - This week Bryan and Jonathan are joined for Richard White, the actor who portayed Gaston in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, to talk about his work on the film, a look back with the 25th anniversary of its release, and much more. We also will make another Mouse Call to one of our loyal All About the Mouseketeers with Richard ... Read More
- Episode 182 – Things To Do At Night In Walt Disney World - This week we’re talking with Beci Mahnken of Mousefan Travel about things to do at Walt Disney World at night. Especially once the parks start closing earlier, people will start finding themselves venturing out in search of things to do at night. So what do you do when you’re on vacation in Walt Disney World and all of the parks ... Read More
- Episode 181 – Listener Feedback - This week we are answering questions and talking about topics suggested by our listeners from our Facebook page. Topics range from things to do with toddlers at Disneyland to Disney places to visit outside of the theme parks. We even answer some questions related to the possible return of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and whether or not ... Read More
- Episode 180 – Jayme Twins Art - Shop The Jayme Twins’ Etsy Store Jemely and Jeremy Jayme are twin sisters who are passionate storytellers and freelance artists. They’re the kind of twins that do everything together, very much like Fred and George Weasley. They’ve shown at pop culture galleries in Anaheim, CA and sell their art at comic conventions. They currently reside in Mill Creek, WA. They ... Read More
- Episode 179 – Disney Springs - This week we take you on an on-site audio tour of Disney Springs. Over the years, this shopping, dining, and leisure area has been known by many names, and the landscape has continued to evolve. The latest expansion and renovation that has transformed this area into Disney Springs is the largest incarnation yet. It comes with new shopping and dining ... Read More
- Episode 178 – Disneyland On Any Budget - This week we are talking about ways you can save money on your Disneyland vacation. The author of “Disneyland on any budget”, Jessica Sanders, is joining us to talk about the tips and tricks she’s used to make her family’s Disneyland trips more affordable. Jessica also runs The Happiest Blog on Earth, so be sure to check it out at ... Read More
- Episode 177-Paige O’Hara, The Voice Of Belle, Returns - This week Paige O’Hara, the voice of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, returns to All About the Mouse to talk to us about Beauty and the Beast, the 25th anniversary of the film, and what she’s been doing since. Paige was a guest on a previous episode, and we’re thrilled to have her back talking with us again. Be ... Read More
- Episode 176-All About The Muppets - This week Steve Swanson, host of The Muppetcast, joins us to talk about The Muppets. Over the years, Disney has shown major signs of their efforts to try to bring back The Muppets to a larger audience, but it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster ride. The Muppet Show was revived only to have it canceled again a short while ... Read More
- Episode 175-Sculpting And More With Imagineer Terri Hardin - This week we are joined by a special guest co-host, legendary former Disney Imagineer Terri Hardin. Terri has an extensive body of work that includes Dragon’s Lair at Disneyland Paris, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. She has also worked with Michael Jackson and Francis Ford Coppola on Captain EO, puppeteered for the Jim Henson Company on this hit television ... Read More
- Episode 174-Disney’s Aulani Resort Review - One of Disney’s newer Vacation Club Resorts sits in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and is a literal paradise. Disney’s Aulani Resort in Ko Olina, Hawaii is a home away from home for Disney Vacation Club members, and it brings a little taste of Disney to the beauty of the Pacific islands. This week Bryan are joined by Jonathan’s ... Read More
- Episode 173-An Evening With Marty Sklar - Share this Post This week we are joined by one of the few people who can actually say they worked with Walt Disney. Marty Sklar is a legendary Imagineer who started working for the Disney company just weeks before the opening of Disneyland in 1955. He has since played a role in the creation of so many terrific Disney parks ... Read More
- Episode 172-Disney Producer Don Hahn - Share this Post This week we are joined for the entire show by legendary Disney Producer Don Hahn. Don has worked on classic films like: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Maleficent, and even the upcoming Beauty and the Beast live action remake. Don talks with us about his body of work, his love of ... Read More
- Episode 171-Disney Coasters, Thrill Rides, and More - Share this Post This week we have invited Bryce Yelverton, a loyal listener of the show and author of the book “Coaster Crusade”, to discuss Disney roller coasters, thrill rides, and other adrenaline-pumping attractions from theme parks all over the globe. Disney isn’t necessarily known for showcasing the tallest or most thrilling rides in the world, but they do have ... Read More
- Episode 170-Really Fun! - Share this Post This week we have 2 very special guests on our show. Beci Mahnken from MEI & Mousefan Travel joins us for the entire show as we talk about the breaking story of Guardians of the Galaxy being added to the Tower of Terror at Disney’s California Adventure. Beci also talks to us about MEI & Mousefan Travel. ... Read More
- Episode 169-Disney Happenings from 2010-2016 - Share this Post Over the last 6 years, a lot has happened in the Disney company while the show has been on hiatus. This week Bryan and Jonathan are joined by Paul Barrie, host of the Window To The Magic podcast, to talk about important announcements that were made, movies that were released, attractions that opened, and much more Disney ... Read More
- Special - All About The Mouse Revival Promotional!
Mouse Calls Return!!!!
We’re bringing back a popular interactive segment that is all about the listener – Mouse Calls! Here’s how it works.
Step 1. You, the listener, read the interview questions listed below. Be thinking about how you would answer them.
Step 2. Then you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and your telephone number with “Mouse Call” in the subject heading.
Step 3. Wait until we randomly call you on any random day/night, pick up the phone, and talk to Bryan and Jonathan LIVE on All About the Mouse. We will call you unexpectedly to talk to you as we record the episode of the week. So be ready to be on the air and be ready to answer your Mouse Call interview questions.
What is your favorite time of year to go to Disney?
What is your favorite NON-ANIMATED Disney film?
Give us at least one Disney guilty pleasure.
What is your favorite Disney parade?
What is your favorite moment you’ve experienced in a Disney theme park?