Hosted by Bryan Ripper and Jonathan Dichter
- Episode 208 – Disney Music With Dave Niskin - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we talk with a fantastic musician who does his own instrumental acoustic guitar renditions of classic Disney songs. Dave Niskin is a British guitarist and touring musician who has recently posted several videos on YouTube of his inspirational versions of Disney songs. We’ll talk with Dave about his background, influences, ... Read More
- Episode 207 – The Hodge Podge Episode - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking about a variety of different Disney-related topics. There have been a number of things that we’ve been meaning to talk about on the show lately from movie reviews to news items, and this week we’re going to catch up with an all-inclusive discussion about all things Disney. ... Read More
- Episode 206 – The Dreamfinder - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we interview Ron Schneider, famous for playing the walk-around Dreamfinder character from Epcot. Ron has had an amazing career in theme parks and more for nearly 40 years. With his years of experiences in the parks and entertainment industry, he has amassed some terrific stories, and he’s here to share ... Read More
- Episode 205 – Sounds From The Studios - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we have a special episode filled with some exciting new audio from The Studios! There’s so much exciting stuff to show you this week from The Studios that we’re going to forego talking about the latest Disney news, All About the Mousketeer Roll Call, etc. until next week. We hope ... Read More
- Episode 204 – Attractions You Don’t Need A Fastpass For - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, Jessica Sanders from The Happiest Blog on Earth and author of “Disneyland on any budget” joins us to talk about attractions at both the Walt Disney World resort and the Disneyland resort in California that you don’t need to waste a Fastpass on. Everyone wants to make the most of ... Read More
- Episode 203 – Killing Time While Waiting In Line - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are gearing up for the warmer months and busy crowds with a discussion on things to do while you’re waiting in line for attractions in Disney theme parks. Our good friend Bryce Yelverton, author of Coaster Crusade, joins us for some tips and ideas of fun ways to pass ... Read More
- Episode 202 – The Must-Do’s of Disney’s Hollywood Studios - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are talking all about the movies and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Even with all of the constructions going on right now to make room for Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land, there are still plenty of must-do attractions and experiences that should not be missed at this park. This ... Read More
- Episode 201 – Don Hahn Talks Live-action B & B - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, legendary Disney producer talks with us about his latest project and soon to be released live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson. Don produced the original modern day Disney classic animated film and he is thrilled to talk about the latest incarnation of this magical fairy tale. ... Read More
- Episode 200 – All About the Mouse Episode 200 Extravaganza! - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we are celebrating 200 episodes! We began this show 10 years ago and we are thrilled to be celebrating 200 episodes of talking about Disney, interviewing legendary Disney celebrities, breaking Disney news, and bringing you magic and mayhem every single week. In celebration of episode 200, we are bringing you ... Read More
- Episode 199 – Captain EO with Imagineer Terri Hardin - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we welcome back legendary Disney Imagineer Terri Hardin to talk about Captain EO. Terri worked alongside Michael Jackson, Francis Ford Coppola, and Anjelica Huston on Captain EO, which opened up at Epcot in the Magic Eye Theater in 1986. Terri shares her experiences with working with this amazing group of ... Read More
- Episode 198 – Romantic Things To Do At Disney - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast we help get you ready and prepared for Valentine’s Day by talking about romantic things to do in the theme parks and Disney Cruise Line. We had many people email their romantic experiences in Disney theme parks, and we’ve selected 4 people to join our discussion panel. There are so ... Read More
- Episode 197 – Bring Back That Old Disney Magic - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney Podcast, we invite one of our loyal listeners on the show to co-host and participate in a discussion that he suggested. We all have things that we originally fell in love with all throughout the Disney organization. Whether it’s theme parks or movies, a lot has changed over the years, and ... Read More
- Episode 196 – Disney Princesses - This week we are joined again by Brooke Lowry of the Redefining Royalty blog to talk with us about some of our favorite Disney Princesses. Disney has a wide array of princesses with various personality, physical, and character traits, and we’re going to break them down and look at what makes each one unique and special. In the new this ... Read More
- Episode 195 – Add, Remove, and Change (Epcot) - This week we have a surprise guest host on the show. We welcome one of our loyal listeners, Sara from Maryland, to talk about changes that we would like to see come to Epcot. Epcot is a classic Disney theme park that has stood the test of time for almost 35 years, but with all of the things being added ... Read More
- Episode 194 – Taking Young Children To The Parks - This week we are answering a listener email asking about going to the parks with young children, and we’ve brought on Jessica Sanders, author of “Disneyland On Any Budget: Money Saving Tips From The Happiest Blog On Earth”, to help us talk about some tips to help out with these trips. From baby care and nursing to eating and emergencies, ... Read More
- Episode 193 – Disney New Year’s Resolutions - Happy New Year!!! It’s officially 2017 and it’s time to start making those New Year’s resolutions. So, this week Bryan and Jonathan are discussing their New Year’s resolutions that have to do with Disney. We’d love to hear what your Disney New Year’s resolutions are also! In the news this week, Disney stands to make a small fortune off Carrie ... Read More
- Episode 191 – An Epcot Christmas - This week on the All About the Mouse Disney podcast we are playing Christmas audio specifically from Epcot. Since this show is coming out just in time for Christmas, we thought it would be nice to feature some audio from current and past attractions from Epcot that are special to the holiday season. First, we feature one of the true ... Read More
- Episode 190 – Bill Farmer (Goofy) - This week we’re joined by none other than Bill Farmer, the voice of Goofy. Bill is a Disney legend and has been the voice of Goofy for the last 30 years. Bill joins us this week to talk with us about his work with Disney as well as other studios and other classic animated characters. We’ll also talk with him ... Read More
- Episode 189 – Trip Report - This week Bryce Yelverton fills in for Jonathan Dichter as co-host and we talk about some Disney experiences that are new to the parks and also just new to him. There is so much that has been added to the Walt Disney World resort over the last couple of years, and we’ll talk about some of these new experiences as ... Read More
- Episode 188 – Disney Holiday Shopping Lists - This week we have a roundtable discussion with our friend and author of “Coaster Crusade” Bryce Yelverton about great holiday gift ideas for Disney fans. There are so many terrific and unique ideas out there that only the avid Disney fan can truly appreciate, and they would love to have Santa show up at their house with any one of ... Read More
- Episode 187 – Destination D Amazing Adventures - This week we take a look at the exciting announcements that came out of Destination D, the D23 Disney fan convention, in Walt Disney World. There were big pieces of news announced concerning Star Wars Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studio and Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, but there were also several smaller announcements that are very exciting as well. In ... Read More
- Episode 186 – Disney Top 20 - This week we pick a specific Disney topic and category and then we go through the top 20 things in that particular category. This is similar to when we did a news story a while back about the Top 10 Resorts in Walt Disney World.
- Episode 185 – Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet Update - This week we have special guest Don Morin, organizer of the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet, on the show to talk about this extremely popular event. The Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet is a Disney fan gathering in the Seattle, Washington area of the country that has really taken off! Going into its 10th year, it has grown as a tight-knit community ... Read More
- Episode 184 – Road Trip and Disney - This week we have a very special guest on the show. Amy Ripper will actually join Bryan in a recap discussion of their road trip family vacation from Florida to Canada and back. Along the way, we’ll play Disney audio from the parks and beyond to represent various areas and geographic locations from the road trip. We’re going to give ... Read More
- Episode 183 – Richard White (Gaston) - This week Bryan and Jonathan are joined for Richard White, the actor who portayed Gaston in Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, to talk about his work on the film, a look back with the 25th anniversary of its release, and much more. We also will make another Mouse Call to one of our loyal All About the Mouseketeers with Richard ... Read More
- Episode 182 – Things To Do At Night In Walt Disney World - This week we’re talking with Beci Mahnken of Mousefan Travel about things to do at Walt Disney World at night. Especially once the parks start closing earlier, people will start finding themselves venturing out in search of things to do at night. So what do you do when you’re on vacation in Walt Disney World and all of the parks ... Read More
- Episode 181 – Listener Feedback - This week we are answering questions and talking about topics suggested by our listeners from our Facebook page. Topics range from things to do with toddlers at Disneyland to Disney places to visit outside of the theme parks. We even answer some questions related to the possible return of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and whether or not ... Read More
- Episode 180 – Jayme Twins Art - Shop The Jayme Twins’ Etsy Store Jemely and Jeremy Jayme are twin sisters who are passionate storytellers and freelance artists. They’re the kind of twins that do everything together, very much like Fred and George Weasley. They’ve shown at pop culture galleries in Anaheim, CA and sell their art at comic conventions. They currently reside in Mill Creek, WA. They ... Read More
- Episode 179 – Disney Springs - This week we take you on an on-site audio tour of Disney Springs. Over the years, this shopping, dining, and leisure area has been known by many names, and the landscape has continued to evolve. The latest expansion and renovation that has transformed this area into Disney Springs is the largest incarnation yet. It comes with new shopping and dining ... Read More
- Episode 178 – Disneyland On Any Budget - This week we are talking about ways you can save money on your Disneyland vacation. The author of “Disneyland on any budget”, Jessica Sanders, is joining us to talk about the tips and tricks she’s used to make her family’s Disneyland trips more affordable. Jessica also runs The Happiest Blog on Earth, so be sure to check it out at ... Read More
- Episode 177-Paige O’Hara, The Voice Of Belle, Returns - This week Paige O’Hara, the voice of Belle from Beauty and the Beast, returns to All About the Mouse to talk to us about Beauty and the Beast, the 25th anniversary of the film, and what she’s been doing since. Paige was a guest on a previous episode, and we’re thrilled to have her back talking with us again. Be ... Read More
- Episode 176-All About The Muppets - This week Steve Swanson, host of The Muppetcast, joins us to talk about The Muppets. Over the years, Disney has shown major signs of their efforts to try to bring back The Muppets to a larger audience, but it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster ride. The Muppet Show was revived only to have it canceled again a short while ... Read More
- Episode 175-Sculpting And More With Imagineer Terri Hardin - This week we are joined by a special guest co-host, legendary former Disney Imagineer Terri Hardin. Terri has an extensive body of work that includes Dragon’s Lair at Disneyland Paris, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain. She has also worked with Michael Jackson and Francis Ford Coppola on Captain EO, puppeteered for the Jim Henson Company on this hit television ... Read More
- Episode 174-Disney’s Aulani Resort Review - One of Disney’s newer Vacation Club Resorts sits in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and is a literal paradise. Disney’s Aulani Resort in Ko Olina, Hawaii is a home away from home for Disney Vacation Club members, and it brings a little taste of Disney to the beauty of the Pacific islands. This week Bryan are joined by Jonathan’s ... Read More
- Episode 173-An Evening With Marty Sklar - Share this Post This week we are joined by one of the few people who can actually say they worked with Walt Disney. Marty Sklar is a legendary Imagineer who started working for the Disney company just weeks before the opening of Disneyland in 1955. He has since played a role in the creation of so many terrific Disney parks ... Read More
- Episode 172-Disney Producer Don Hahn - Share this Post This week we are joined for the entire show by legendary Disney Producer Don Hahn. Don has worked on classic films like: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Maleficent, and even the upcoming Beauty and the Beast live action remake. Don talks with us about his body of work, his love of ... Read More
- Episode 171-Disney Coasters, Thrill Rides, and More - Share this Post This week we have invited Bryce Yelverton, a loyal listener of the show and author of the book “Coaster Crusade”, to discuss Disney roller coasters, thrill rides, and other adrenaline-pumping attractions from theme parks all over the globe. Disney isn’t necessarily known for showcasing the tallest or most thrilling rides in the world, but they do have ... Read More
- Episode 170-Really Fun! - Share this Post This week we have 2 very special guests on our show. Beci Mahnken from MEI & Mousefan Travel joins us for the entire show as we talk about the breaking story of Guardians of the Galaxy being added to the Tower of Terror at Disney’s California Adventure. Beci also talks to us about MEI & Mousefan Travel. ... Read More
- Episode 169-Disney Happenings from 2010-2016 - Share this Post Over the last 6 years, a lot has happened in the Disney company while the show has been on hiatus. This week Bryan and Jonathan are joined by Paul Barrie, host of the Window To The Magic podcast, to talk about important announcements that were made, movies that were released, attractions that opened, and much more Disney ... Read More
- Special - All About The Mouse Revival Promotional!
- Special - AATM Live Reunion Show
Mouse Calls Return!!!!
We’re bringing back a popular interactive segment that is all about the listener – Mouse Calls! Here’s how it works.
Step 1. You, the listener, read the interview questions listed below. Be thinking about how you would answer them.
Step 2. Then you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and your telephone number with “Mouse Call” in the subject heading.
Step 3. Wait until we randomly call you on any random day/night, pick up the phone, and talk to Bryan and Jonathan LIVE on All About the Mouse. We will call you unexpectedly to talk to you as we record the episode of the week. So be ready to be on the air and be ready to answer your Mouse Call interview questions.
What is your favorite time of year to go to Disney?
What is your favorite NON-ANIMATED Disney film?
Give us at least one Disney guilty pleasure.
What is your favorite Disney parade?
What is your favorite moment you’ve experienced in a Disney theme park?